It’s that time of year when you need to regroup and focus on 2017. The beginning of the year can be overwhelming as there is so much to do. Here are a few tips to keep you motivated, and ideas to increase the likelihood of your success.
Running your own business isn’t easy……..Don’t give up, don’t take anything personally, and don’t take no for an answer. My top 11 tips for 2017 are…
1. Take risks!
2. Keep an ideas journal.
3. Grow your network.
4. Be open to advice.
5. Work with people you like.
6. Build a strong personal brand.
7. Learn everyday. Entrepreneurship is about solving problems and learning every day.
8. Read as much as you can. About your business, about your market…. keep reading.
9. Set short term goals.
10. Get organized.
11. Ask for help when you need it.
A good plan well executed now is better than a perfect plan next week!
Entrepreneurship is tough-
But with the right knowledge, stamina and drive, you’ll be different!
You CAN make it!!